Bare and simple, the Williamsburg Orangery Urn Garden Planter brims with style and grace. It features a stylish urn adorned only with a protruding rim and a single ring on its lower half. Completing its classic look is a short, ringed pedestal base. With its barely there look, this piece will work well with a large variety of garden blooms or greens ensuring that it is the plant and not the holder that will remain in the spotlight.
Williamsburg Orangery Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Orangery Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18" x 22"
- Weight: 103 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.