Add grace and elegance to your outdoors with the Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter. Although its timeless design is inspired by a 17th-century earthenware urn found during archaeological excavations near Williamsburg, this piece boasts of superior cast stone construction and expert hand finish in the color of your choice. Undeniably gorgeous on its own, this piece will look even more alluring once filled with vibrant blooms or greens.
Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Terra Nera (TN)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19.5"W x 17"H
- Weight: 103 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.