Low and behold this tastefully simple yet classic-looking Williamsburg Strapwork Leaf Urn Garden Planter from Campania. It features a bold band of relief ornamentation known as strapwork on its shapely urn and a slim, round pedestal on top of a square plate base. With its timeless beauty and classic appeal, its easy to add grace and elegance to your yard, garden or patio.
Williamsburg Strapwork Leaf Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Strapwork Leaf Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18" x 21"
- Weight: 78 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.