With its minimal design and scholastic vibe, its easy to see that the Williamsburg Wren Garden Planter draws its inspiration from the oldest academic building still in continuous use in the United States. Made out of cast stone and finished by hand in the stain of your choice, this piece will serve as stately anchors for your driveway's entrance or along a garden path. It's the perfect piece to add to your outdoors to flawlessly complement its look and ambiance without overpowering its natural setting.
Williamsburg Wren Garden Planter - Small Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Wren Garden Planter - Small Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17" x 17"
- Weight: 77 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.